Growing in Grace
Sunday morning worship schedule: 10:45-11:55am
- Infants will be lovingly cared for in the Childcare-Infants Room. Preschool children have supervised play in the Childcare-Preschool Room.
- KIDS ACTIVITY BAGS are available at the sanctuary entrances for young children to use during worship.
- GracCompany Worshippers, children ages 5-10, may leave the sanctuary before the final Praise Song to experience age-appropriate worship with a leader and helper.
- Remote live worship is available in Common Grounds.
- GraceCompany Worshippers meet during the worship time. They go to the Sanctuary at 10:45am. Then children, ages 5-10, meet during the last half of GracePoint Worship to pray, learn scripture, experience/learn about worship, and have fun! A leader and helper will guide children from the Sanctuary to the GraceCompany Worship Room nearby. GC Worsippers will wait for parents who are encouraged to come to the children’s worship room to get them after worship–approximately 11:55am.
- GraceCompany Students in grades K-8th meet during GracePath time for games, music, and Bible lessons at 9:15am. Their classroom is in the Fellowship Center. Bible lessons are taught using different learning methods. Students are currently studying the life of Joseph. We use creative methods to teach God’s word that relates to our daily lives. In March, we will switch to “getting to know” Jesus. We will continue with “getting to know” the church.
- Preschool children meet in the Childcare-Preschool Room for class. Pre-schoolers are invited to participate in Bible-rich stories, singing, hands on crafts, and friendship building activities that teach God’s love.
High School students (GraceUnderground) meet for Bible classes upstairs with adults: 9:15-10:15am